Saturday, July 10, 2010

No one is Flawless

I don't think I've been this upset in a long time, I've been completely betrayed. Twice this month. By the same person. It hurts and I'm just kinda letting it happen without any consequences.

Wow...ha I guess this writing stuff down works because I need to take action and make consequences so it won't happen again. No one is allowed to walk all over me and be hypocritic and have double standards when it comes to me.

Gay...now I gotta think of some stuff to do so that it doesnt happen again. Humph.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Madison, I noticed you while read Kandee Johnson's Big, Big News! And "drop by anytime and stay forever" was an intriguing blog title! This message sounds very shattering, especially considering your musings of just a couple of days ago! You take care, and drop by anytime you're in Melbourne, Australia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I LOVE what you said in your closing comment on Kandee's post (in relation to "waiting").
    http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/2010/08/ive-got-big-big-news.html?spref=fb

    I agree!

    ReplyDelete